Eva Pt. 06

Tuesday morning 6AM came ridiculously early, especially when you got only about four hours of sleep. That's about what I got altogether the night before. But I woke up feeling fiery, ready to take on the world. That's how I felt, until the adrenaline burned off. Then I'd need a lot of caffeine. But I was off to a good start.

I used the bathroom before Camilla got in there, shaving, showering, packing my personal things in my shaving kit. Then I let Cammy get in there while I went down to make a pot of coffee while our parents got ready.

Dad came down first and he gave me a wistful smile and a pat on my shoulder. "This is it, Jon. You're off to make your mark on the world. You'll be living there much more than you'll be here with us. Be extra nice to your mom this morning? She was crying much of the night. We're thrilled for you, proud of you, but it's still hard for her, you leaving home." His eyes got teary as well.

"It's hard for you too, isn't it, dad? You can admit it to me."

"All right, of course it is. I'm going to miss you a lot." He hugged me tight and I returned it, just as strong. "All right, now, a couple of things. Your checking account there has your money, plus another thousand dollars from us. That should be plenty of money, considering your room and board is taken care of. But if you need more, call me. Also, you know to watch the drinking. It's very easy to get carried away and overdo it at a party. The one thing I don't have to warn you about is how to treat girls. You're already covered there. I'm glad you're going with Eva. Don't screw it up. She's a great girl. Take care of her and she'll take care of you. Study hard, go to classes. And you can call us any time if you need us. That's all I can think of. Oh, we all love you very much, son." His look was warm and happy and sad, all at once. I was crying a little myself.

"I'll be fine dad, but thank you. I love you all."

At that moment Cammy came in. "I can't believe you're going, Jon. Who am I going to look to for help?" She looked so sad at that moment.

"Me, just like always. You'll just have to do it by phone. But I'll always make time for you, sis. Just try not to need me during finals or on Saturday nights" I teased her and she turned her frown into a smile. "Besides, you don't have to say goodbye for hours yet. It'll be you, me and Eva in my car. You can ask us anything in the next four hours."

"Where's your mother already" dad grumped. "We have to meet the Glazers in 20 minutes at the diner for breakfast. Carol? Are you coming or are we leaving you here?" he yelled up the stairs.

"Be right down!" mom called back and a few minutes later she was with us. "My boy is a college man today!" she said kissing my cheek. It was mushy and uncomfortable and I loved her like mad.

I took a look around and I felt so....melancholy, though I knew why I was sad. I was excited to be leaving but I'd miss my home and family. More than I could have believed a week ago. I made sure I had my papers for school, everything I was supposed to bring, and we got going, Cammy riding with me as we took our cars to the diner to meet Eva and her parents for breakfast.

They were there already and I kissed Eva quickly as we all settled in to order. She and I held hands on top of the table before breakfast came, then we all dug in. All things considered, we were a fairly quiet group of seven.

We were on the road 45 minutes later and, at first, the three of us were quiet. Eva and I were both a bundle of nerves and Cammy was feeling her own mix of emotions. Not only were we close as brother and sister, but she had gotten close to Eva as well over the previous six months. She was feeling like she was losing both of us. But after a while, we played music and sang together and that broke the somber mood and we were chatting about all sorts of things. It made me think how much I'd miss my little sister. Despite our six year age difference, we were friends as well as siblings.

In the last half hour of the drive I said to Cammy "Remember, we'll be home in just over a month for your Bat Mitzvah. We'll be there before you know it. And as I said earlier, call me whenever if you need me. Or call Eva if you need a girls advice. We're both here for you."

"Absolutely, Cammy" Eva added. "Any time at all. I wish I was as close with my own brothers as I am with you. So you're never really alone."

"What if you and Jon break up?" Leave it to my sister to bring up something that neither Eva nor I ever discussed. Why would we? Everything was great between us. We had no reason to believe anything but good times were ahead.

"Cammy" I answered, "that's not something we're going to talk about. Eva and I love each other very much, we get along great, and we have no reason to expect anything to go wrong. So don't ask that. Just expect both of us to be there for you." Cammy just sat back. She was within a couple of hours of saying goodbye to us. "Hey, think about this: you're finally getting your own bathroom! No more sharing!"

She smiled at the thought of not having to fight with me over the bathroom. "That IS a benefit. But I'll still share with you when you're home. Maybe" she giggled. I stuck my tongue out at her, looking at her through the rear view mirror.

Soon we saw the signs for the school and Eva and I grasped hands across the front seat. Then the signs directing us to our 'colleges', as the clusters of dorms are split into. Eva and I were both assigned to dorms at Hinman, but we didn't know if they would be close or distant. I was assigned to Cleveland and she was in Hughes and it turned out the buildings were about 100 feet apart, entrance to entrance. We smiled at each other. It was almost as good as we could have hoped for.

All three cars stopped in the parking lot between the two and while our dads stayed with the cars, our moms came with us to register for our room assignments and to get keys. Since neither of us were using a large amount of financial aid (SUNY colleges were very inexpensive back in '79, we both had scholarship money and our parents made up the difference), neither of us had problems checking in for our rooms. A lot of students couldn't say the same from what we saw.

We took a minute...a single minute.... and hugged while we made plans to meet up for dinner at the dining hall, then went our separate ways to move in. That's how I spent the next few hours. Moving in my clothes and other belongings, including my stereo and posters and all sorts of small things. I met Steve, my roommate and his family and we helped each other with the heavier things. When I got all my things inside, it was time to say goodbye amidst the chaos of hundreds of others moving in.

Mom almost made a big scene, but dad whispered to her not to embarrass me. I said "Don't worry about it, dad. Give me a big hug, mom." She did, a few tears on her cheeks that got wiped away. Then my dad, another hug (not as big) and a handshake. Then Cammy. I knelt down to her height and I hugged her. "You behave for mom and dad or I'll have to come home and hug you some more." She held me tight, the one who really didn't want to let me go. But she had to and I kissed her cheeks and my family was gone. Steve's left soon after and we got into the process of getting to know each other while we kept unpacking and setting up our room the way we wanted.

Around 4, most of my set up done, I went over to Eva's dorm to see how she was managing. I found her room easy enough (the buildings in Hinman were all the same design so each dorm was identical) and, to put it simply, her experience was not going as well. I could see it on her face when I walked by her room and knocked on her open door.

She gave me a look like murder was on her mind. "Jon, this is Robin" she said, nodding to her roommate, who was a nice looking girl. I held out my hand which she shook like I was contaminated. Uh oh. Then Eva said "Jon, I think I might have left something in your car." The look she gave me said there was nothing missing but she needed to talk to me.

We got downstairs and stood outside the building. "They say you have to wait a week before you can request a different room. I may kill her long before then!"

"What's wrong? I mean, you said she's a devout Christian and probably won't be very cooperative in giving us time alone."

"That's the least of it! When she found out I was Jewish, she looked at my head and asked me where I hid my horns! That old, idiotic anti-Semitic crap! My dad got that shit during his military stint....in World War 2! No way in hell am I taking that shit!" She went into my arms and cried a little.

Unbelievable that people in 1979 still believed that nonsense. I felt horrible for Eva. I wouldn't want to put up with that shit either. "Angel, try to deal with it for just a few days. If she says anything else like that....like if she asks about your 'tail' when she sees you naked....then go to the RA (residence assistants) and see what can be done."

"You think I'm changing in front of that psycho? No fucking way! I'd rather change in front of YOUR roommate!"

"Well, I'd rather you didn't do that. Not yet, at least." We laughed and that took some of the tension away. "Come over to my room and meet Steve. He seems like a good guy." So Eva came with me to my room.

When we walked in, Steve was hanging posters. Then there was a shocking moment for everyone. "Steve?!?" Eva said with her eyes wide and a shout loud enough to make him almost fall off the chair he stood on.

"Eva?? Holy shit, Eva!" He hopped off the chair safely and they laughed and hugged like old friends. Which they were. This was Steve, her family friend, her one date over two years before we met. Small fucking world!

After exchanging pleasantries and questions about each others families, Eva went to introduce us. "Um, honey? We've already met."

"Oh, of course!" They were laughing and I joined in, though this felt very weird for me. There was nothing but an old friendship between them, just one solitary date, but it was an odd situation. We all sat together and I let them do most of the talking as they traded stories. It took a little while, but soon the three of us were all getting along like old friends. It turned out their parents hadn't talked much at all in the last year; that's why Eva had no idea he was also going to school with us. After talking for a long time, we all went together to the local dining hall to check out what dinner would be like.

It wasn't bad at all. Meat and dairy and vegetarian choices, plus burgers, dogs and pizza, desserts and soft drinks and juices. It really was pretty good. We kept together and it was clear to me there were no feelings between them other than friends. It was a relief, not that I didn't trust Eva. Still, you never know.

After dinner, with darkness setting in, word got around there would be a party with kegs in the area between the six dorms of Hinman starting at 8. The RA's warned us to take it easy; orientation started early the next morning. Of course, some people, away from home for the first time, got stupid drunk, with more than a little vomiting in the bathrooms.

When it came about 11, the party broke up and we all started wandering off to our various rooms. Spending the night together was not possible, not that night, so Eva and I said a relatively short goodnight in front of her dorm, kissing and hugging, getting some razzing from some of the passersby. I'm sure there was some hooking up that night, but not with me and my loving girlfriend.

Before going our separate ways, Eva said "I can't ask Robin to give us space, and now I'll feel weird that Steve even knows we're lovers, let alone asking him to give us privacy."

"Well, we'd better figure out how to do one or the other, because giving up our sex lives is NOT an option. I love you, but abstinence for the next few months....just not happening!"

We both laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not giving it up either. Not with you, certainly. I'm sure Steve will be good about it, but it's going to feel strange for me. And I have no doubt I'll be with a new roommate within a few days."

We held each other as the evening chill set in. Something occurred to me before we went to bed. "Hey, honey, I didn't ask you. What did you say to Robin when she asked about your horns?"

"I told her I had a button on my ass that I pressed to make them retract when I'm around gentiles. I told her all Jews had them. She was looking at me like she didn't know whether I was fucking with her or not so I offered to show it to her."

I burst out in huge gale's of laughter, almost falling on the ground in hysterics. "So now you know why I'm not getting naked in front of her; she'll be checking out my ass for my button!"

"The only button you have is between your thighs" I said as I laughed, kissing her neck and ear and lips.

"Yeah you find that one with no problem at all. Bear, we have to get to sleep. They're waking us early tomorrow." She kissed me while I was still giggling. "Bad boy. Go, march. I love you and I'll see you in the morning."

I went up to bed and told Steve what Eva had told me and he burst out laughing as well, then I was laughing hard again. "She's a pisser, isn't she?"

"Oh yeah" I agreed. "Brains, beauty and hilarious."

"Hey, Jon. I'm happy for the two of you. You seem very much in love with each other. Don't even worry about me. It was a single date our parents arranged and it came to nothing. I'll work out times you can be alone together here. Maybe we can work it so she can sleep over."

"Thanks Steve. That would be great. We'll talk about it after orientation." We said goodnight and settled into our new beds, new shadows on the walls and ceiling. New environment. New people, new situations. It would take some adjustment.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We all had to meet our groups by 10 the next morning, which meant rising early to get in the communal showers and get to the dining hall for breakfast first. Since our phones weren't hooked up yet, Eva and I didn't set a time to meet for breakfast so I took a chance that I'd run into her there at a quarter to 9. Steve and I went with a couple of guys from our hall (back then, the sexes were separated by floor or corridor) but I didn't see her anywhere in the dining area when we got on line. As I was getting my tray and silverware, I felt a hand grab my ass and I nearly jumped as my new friends all laughed. There she was with a big grin on her face. She was in a better mood.

"Hi, Bear. Good morning" she said as she offered her lips for a kiss. I introduced her to the guys from my dorm and there was some friendly ball busting, asking her if she wanted to trade up, did she need some spies to keep an eye on me etc.

"You're in a better mood today" I said as we let her in line with us.

"Yep. Robin already asked for a different room. I don't think she liked what I said about a button on my ass. The RA said she'd see if she could do something today or tomorrow. So hopefully...."

"Congratulations, honey. I hope your next roomie won't be looking for your horns." We kissed again briefly before getting our breakfast and she sat with us, like a Queen Bee.

Steve leaned over and discreetly said "The schedule says we get a two hour break for lunch. Why don't you and Eva get lunch to go and spend a little alone time in our room? I'll find something to do, easily."

"Hey, thanks man, really. That would be awesome."

"No problem. Anytime I can help."

Before Eva and I separated to our orientation groups, I told her, quietly, what Steve said to me and she gripped my hand and smiled. "Even if we just talk, we could use a little alone time."

"I'm sure we can do more than talk" Eva said with a knowing smile. "We can bring lunch here, eat and have plenty of time for you to give me what I've been missing so much."

"You ain't the only one, lady" I said as we parted for the morning.

The morning orientation session was about meeting some of the other people in the dorm, men and women. From what I saw, if I didn't have a girlfriend I loved more than anything, it would have been a target rich environment. There were a lot of girls who could have been possibilities, from average to cute to beautiful. But none held a candle to Eva, not as far as I was concerned. Steve, however, was checking out 'the talent', as we used to say. Maybe he did have a way about him, like he said when I spoke to him during the summer. At least he never had it with Eva. That would have been a very tricky situation, to say the least.

At the two hour break, just about everyone headed for the dining hall. It was the only meal option we knew until we started exploring the campus, which was scheduled for after lunch in our groups.

Eva and I got to the dining hall pretty quick and we both ordered sandwiches and fries. We took them to my room and ate while we talked about what we heard during the morning. When we were done eating, we had plenty of time to do what we wanted, and we wanted each other. We stretched out on my bed and smiled at each other. We touched and kissed lightly, teasing each other, building the fire from the kindling of our passion. The light kisses became wanting kisses and those became deeply passionate in almost no time at all.

"Angel, I need to get you out of your clothes now!" I moaned in her ear.

"It'll be faster if we each take off our own. Hurry, Bear. I need you too!"

We stripped as fast as we ever had before. In almost no time we were nude and we were ready, with my cock at full attention and Eva's pussy aromatic and drawing me. I went to move my head between her thighs, but Eva said "No, sweetheart. I want YOU inside me. We may not have time for a second go. So come and take me, and take your time. We have to make this last." She threw her arms around me and we kissed like it was our first time again.

We had to be careful moving around; the bed was a little wider than the back seat of my far, but far from as wide as either of our beds at home. Spending nights together was bound to be interesting, but that was for another time.

We kissed, sexy kisses that were unhurried. We moved as one entity, Eva rolled on her back and I easily found my place between her lovely legs, hovering over her body. She lifted her hips so her pussy was rubbing along the head of my cock, teasing us both. She was on bottom but she was definitely the aggressor. I could feel moist heat surrounding my glans as the head entered her pussy. I hovered there, holding myself up on my hands as Eva tried to wiggle back and forth to entice me to put more of my cock inside her.

"You told me to take my time, my little Devil. That's what I'm doing" I said with a wicked grin and trembling arms.

"My Bear is such a tease! You don't really want to do that to me?" Eva asked as she dug her nails into my ass, making me grunt in pleasurable pain.

"I don't think I can any longer" I said as I pushed my way into her soaked and hungry pussy. "Oh, fuck, Eva, that's so good."'

"Yes, Bear, so good" she said with a gasp. "Go nice and slow. My sexy Bear."

We kissed with teasing tenderness, small kisses but lots of them, lots and lots. Her pussy was squeezing me gently, like a massage for my cock. I released the tension in my arms and rested my body on Eva's, keeping just enough of my weight off her by using my forearms. We went slow, easy, making love with tender and deliberate motions. She was moving her hips around under me which sent waves of delight through my body. From the sounds and expressions Eva was making, my own motions were doing the same to her. Her nails scratched my back, not in a painful way but the way your lover does for you when you have an itch. I thought to myself I wish we could do this all day long.r"

http://www.dance.net/u/kuloxoqi

https://3dprintboard.com/member.php?57424-leqelimu

https://confengine.com/user/gufumiqu

https://t3n.de/pioneers/profile/bryan-rosa/

https://www.scirra.com/users/lovixixu

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/qucetido

http://www.celtras.uniport.edu.ng/profile/xotipisi/

https://www.discogs.com/user/xuwukodu

https://stackoverflow.com/users/story/15074219

https://www.craftfoxes.com/profiles/rolimubu

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Paradise island Pt. 02

An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

Amanda is Abandoned