Amanda is Abandoned

A young girl was trying to run away with her boyfriend, but they had a big argument and he kicked her to the curb and drove away. He literally abandoned her, many miles from home!

***

My business card reads Richard but I go by Rick. In 1979 I was 38 years old, recently divorced, living in an apartment in Oceanside, California. I was employed as an outside salesman by a medium sized company. It wasn't a major corporation, but it wasn't a Mom and Pop operation either. I guess a company with about 60 employees could be classified as medium. My job was to call on major corporations all over Southern California and persuade them to contract with the company I worked for to provide services to them. I had a company car and an expense account for hotel rooms, my meals including an occasional business lunch, and any other work related expenses. I made good money.

I had appointments booked for mid-morning and mid-afternoon on the upcoming Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in San Luis Obispo. That's also where Cal-Poly Tech is located. On my way back to my office on Monday the transmission in my company car wasn't shifting right, so the maintenance department took it down to the dealers on Tuesday morning. The mechanic had checked it and said he needed to order some part to fix it, but it would take a couple of days. My appointments had already been made but it wasn't a problem as when issues had come up before I had just used my truck. I wasn't expecting to be taking anyone out for a business lunch. It was a 2 year old ½ ton short bed Chevy. It was nice, V8-automatic with a bench seat. The company would pay me mileage for using it.

I left the office in my truck Tuesday afternoon as my destination was about 300 miles or a 5 hour drive. I had a room reserved at the Holiday Inn for four nights. The drive was uneventful and boring. My appointments all went well and I had three contracts in my briefcase by the time I finished my last one on Friday afternoon.

It was about 5:00PM so I was driving toward downtown to find some place different for dinner. It was a big boulevard that had the sidewalks set back from the curb with a strip of grass and trees between the curb and sidewalk. As I was approaching a traffic light I slowed down. It was then that I saw a young girl sitting on the grass with a large backpack beside her. She had her knees pulled up with her arms folded across them and her head resting on her arms. It struck me that something wasn't quite right.

I pulled over to the curb in front of her. My windows were down so I leaned over toward the passenger side and asked. "Miss, are you OK?" She didn't respond so I repeated myself a little louder. "Miss, are you OK?"

She slowly looked up at me and answered. "No." And lay her head back down on her arms.

I then asked. "Are you hurt?"

There was a long pause... Till she finally looked up and answered, "Not physically."

I immediately put my truck in park, shut the motor off and got out. As I was walking around the back of my truck this thought went thru my mind. If she is not hurt physically... it has to be emotionally. I walked over and squatted down in front of her.

She raised her head up and it was obvious that she had been crying. I asked. "Can I help?"

Her quiet answer was. "I don't know?"

The many questions going thru my mind were not coming up with any answers. There was one thing I needed to know, so I asked. "How old are you?"

She looked up at me again and answered. "19."

I spoke slowly and said. "My work day is done. I'm on my way downtown to have dinner. If you want to join me, dinner is on me and we can talk."

There was another pause. Till she finally asked in her soft voice. "Can I trust you?"

I stood up, pulled out my wallet and got a business card out. I put my wallet back in my hip pocket and squatted back down in front of her. I held my card out to her and said. "This card has my name on it and the name, address and phone number of the company I work for. So, now you know who I am and who I work for... put it in your pocket." I held out my hand to her as an offer to help her get up. She slowly took hold of my hand and I helped her stand up. She stuck my card in her back pocket.

I saw that she was very petite, about 5 feet tall, maybe a hundred pounds, shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes, she was wearing a pink, button up blouse, jeans and pink tennis shoes. It didn't matter that she had no makeup on, she was pretty. I picked up her backpack and put it in the back of the truck. I opened the passenger door and she slowly climbed in.

I had to ask her. "How long have you been sitting here?"

She answered. "I guess a couple of hours."

I started my truck and we pulled out into traffic heading towards downtown.

I spotted a Mexican restaurant with several cars in the parking lot so figured the food was probably good. I asked. "Do you like Mexican food?" She just nodded, still being very quiet. I parked in the lot, got out, hit the lock nob and shut the door. By the time I walked around the truck she had opened the door and gotten out. I grabbed her backpack out of the back and put it in the cab on the seat, locked the door and shut it.

(You don't leave anything in the open bed of a pickup in Southern California. If you do... it will be gone in a matter of minutes after you walk away!) We walked into the restaurant and were greeted by the hostess. I asked if she had a booth in a quiet corner somewhere.

She looked at us, trying to decide if we were a daddy/daughter out for dinner... or something else. She said. "Follow me please."

She seated us in a back corner booth away from any other patrons. I thanked her. The waitress came soon and handed us menus, and said she'd be back in a few minutes which she was. We each ordered one of the specialty plates, tacos for her and enchiladas for me, with two iced teas. I was glad we were seated across from each other so I could try to read her face. We talked a little bit about how nice the restaurant was and she relaxed a little. Our dinners came out quickly which is one of the nice things about Mexican food. It's mostly precooked so that all they have to do is dish it up.

I said to her. "If you would like to tell me a bit about yourself and what happened today, I'm a good listener."

She was hesitant but finally she relaxed a little more and started. She said. "My name is Amanda... I live with my mom in an apartment in Anaheim. We don't get along very well because she's a functional drunk. She goes to work to pay the bills but she often gets drunk after coming home from work. A couple of months ago I met a guy who seemed nice. Ray. He's a couple of years older than me but that's OK. We've been hanging out some, a few dates, having fun. He still lives at his parent's house... but says they fight a lot."

"He called me this morning about 11:00 and told me this. He told me that he had gotten into an argument with his boss this morning, it got ugly. He told his boss 'I quit!' Said his boss went into the office, figured out what he owed me, wrote a check, handed it to me and told me to get off his property, and don't come back because you are NOT re-hireable! I went to the bank, cashed my check, went home, packed a suitcase, and called you. When I knew you were home I drove over and here I am." I asked him. "What are you going to do now?"

He answered. "I'm driving my truck to San Francisco to get a fresh start." He paused... "If you want to come with me, pack a suitcase and we are out of here!"

"I didn't know how to answer him. I made a snap decision to go with him. I didn't own a suitcase so I packed some things in the backpack, left my mom a note on the kitchen table that read... I'm with Ray, Amanda. I grabbed my purse as we went out the door and walked to his truck, him carrying my backpack which he tossed in the back. We got in the truck and headed for the interstate."

"A ways up the highway we stopped at a Denney's for lunch. Ray paid and we were on our way again. We started talking about what we wanted to do in Frisco, but we had very different ideas which led to arguing. When we got near San Luis Obispo Ray said he needed to buy gas so we exited off the highway, still arguing. We were driving down that boulevard... suddenly Ray pulled over to the curb, looked at me, and said. "GET OUT!"

"I was in shock, but I was also scared. I opened the door wide open, grabbed my backpack out of the back of the truck, and slammed the door. Ray drove away, leaving me standing on the curb with my backpack. I sat down where you found me."

I didn't know what to say, but finally found my voice and said. "Nice to meet you, Miss Amanda. I know my card says Richard but call me Rick." We sat there, neither of us saying anything until we finished eating. I asked. "Amanda, what are you going to do?"

Another pause... she answered as before. "I don't know? I only have a few dollars in my purse, and I don't want to call my mom!"

I said. "I'm staying at the Holiday Inn. You're welcome to crash there tonight, and after breakfast tomorrow I can drop you off in Anaheim on my way back to Oceanside where I live."

There was a long pause... Amanda answered. "Thank you for being so nice. I trust you, so OK."

I left the waitress a generous tip on the table, we walked up to the hostess/cashier counter, I paid the bill in cash which I typically do. As I was putting my change away I pulled out a $10.00 dollar bill, handed it to the hostess and said, "Thank you for the quiet booth". She stood there with a shocked look on her face. We walked out to my truck and I opened the passenger door, moved Amanda's backpack to the back of the truck, then we both got in.

As I drove the short distance to the hotel she seemed relaxed and talked some more about herself. I parked. I told Amanda to wait just a minute, then went around and opened her door. Amanda was surprised and let out a little laugh.

Amanda said. "Besides being nice, you're also a gentleman."

I thanked her. I grabbed her backpack out of the back, locked the truck and we headed for my room. It was a typical hotel room, a couple of chairs along one wall opposite the TV, a table with a lamp, and a dresser beside the TV. Against the back wall was a king size bed. It was all that they had available when I made my reservation and the company was paying for it so I didn't care. Further back was a clothing rack and a nice bathroom. I put Amanda's backpack on the dresser and we both sat down in a chair.

We talked... and talked... and talked... until we realized it was almost midnight. We both stood up and I realized... this room had no couch.

She looked around the room, kind of blushed and said. "You've only got one bed!"

I acted as surprised as she was... paused... and said. "At least it's a king size and we can each have our own side. Get your pajamas out of your back pack, everything will be fine."

She blushed again, this time a deeper red. She paused... and said. "I don't have any. I always sleep in the nude."

It was my turn to laugh.

She asked. "What's funny?"

I replied. "Me, too. I always sleep naked! We have something in common."

I walked over to the lamp and turned it down to just a small night light in the lamp base and walked over to the bed. I turned the covers down a ways on both sides of the bed. I sat down on my side of the bed and took my boots and socks off. Amanda walked around to her side of the bed and sat down. We were facing away from each other so I stood up, took off my dress shirt and my slacks, put them on the night stand that was on my side. I never wear underwear and slid into bed and pulled the covers up a little. Amanda took her tennies and socks off and put them on the night stand on her side. She was just sitting there. I was just waiting. She started to slide in bed with her blouse and jeans still on.

I teased. "Amanda, you're used to sleeping in the nude, you will NEVER get to sleep with your clothes on."

There was a long pause... finally she stood up, took her blouse off and placed it on the night stand. I noticed she was not wearing a bra.

I was admiring her back as she slipped out of her jeans and placed them on the night stand. She was also not wearing any panties. She quickly slid into bed and pulled the covers up.

I was lying on my back on my side of the bed with my head turned to look at Amanda. Amanda was lying on her side, facing away from me very close to the side of the bed. The night light gave just a little light in the room.

I broke the silence. "I'm really glad I stopped down on the boulevard".

Another long pause... Amanda answered. "Me, too."

Then we started joking and teasingly talking. Another long pause... Amanda scooted a ways toward me and rolled onto her back. I realized there wasn't a lot of space between us, so I scooted a little toward her, rolled onto my left side, and propped myself up on my elbow looking down at her. Her face was very close to mine. She started to say something, but I just leaned down and gave her a soft little kiss on her lips. She let out a little sigh. While I was giving her another, nicer kiss I reached out with my right hand a let my open hand land softly on her tummy. To my surprise she didn't even flinch. She said nothing.

A couple of kisses later I slid my hand up so it was cupping one of her small, firm breasts. Another sigh. A few more kisses... and Amanda reached up with her right hand and placed it in my left hand that was just below the elbow I was propped up on.

I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. Amanda leaned up and gave me a very sensual, lingering kiss, our tongues teasing each other. The next kiss could only be described as passionate and lasting longer than the previous kiss, our tongues as deep in the other's mouth as we could get them. On the next kiss I let my right hand slide all the way down past her tummy to rest on her mound which had just a light covering of very soft hair. Amanda responded by opening her legs a little bit.

That encouraged me to reach farther down, start my fingers at the bottom of her pussy, and slowly slid them all the way to the top of her outer lips. Amanda responded by spreading her legs wider. On the next kiss I again reached way down and started stroking her pussy, she was WET! So wet that my middle finger easily slipped into her opening. Amanda's sighs were now soft moans.

I pushed my finger as deep as I could, then slowly withdrew it... teasing.

I added my index finger pushing two fingers as deep as I could. She was TIGHT!

I curled my fingers upwards to gently rub her G-spot. Her breathing was labored... so I paused to let her enjoy what I was doing. The next thing that happened took me totally by surprise.

Amanda backed off the kiss we were sharing, and softly asked. "Would you LICK me... there?"

Her question completely changed the dynamics of where I had thought we were heading. Earlier in the day she had been rejected and abandoned... making her feel worthless and un-loveable. Her question was actually a 'plea'. Yes, she WANTED to be pleasured, but she NEEDED someone to restore her sense of self-worth and remind her that she was a very desirable young lady, which she certainly was!

My thinking that maybe I was going to get to fuck what was unquestionably a very tight young pussy, changed to doing my best to be sure that when I was finished pleasuring her she would have NO doubts in her mind that she was very desirable and worthy of being loved. I teased her a little more with my fingers before sitting up and tossing the covers down to the foot of the bed. I got up, took my pillow and placed it in the middle of the bed. There was just enough light to see. The sight before me was absolutely beautiful!

I didn't have to say anything. Amanda scooted over and put her sexy little butt up on my pillow, pushed her pillow out of the way and let her shoulders and head rest on the sheet. She pulled her knees up so that the soles of her feet were flat on the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could. Her smile was angelic, but seductive at the same time. I climbed onto the bed on my knees, settling in between her legs. I let my fingers start at her knees and slowing let them slide up the insides of her soft, creamy thighs.

When my fingers got to the top of her outer lips I used my thumbs to spread her lips open and let my thumbs push her hood up exposing her clit.

I leaned down, starting my tongue low down on her pussy, and slowly granting her plea, licking all the way to her love button. I flicked it a couple of times with my tongue, finally surrounding it with my lips. I pressed my lips down firmly, and sucked her clit hard, making it engorge with blood and get extremely sensitive.

A couple more flicks with my tongue and Amanda was moaning loudly, gasping for breath, convulsing in an intense orgasm. I continued to make her ride wave after wave of pleasure for several minutes, until her whole body was quivering between orgasms and shaking as each orgasm over powered her senses.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, giving this lovely young lady the most intense sexual experience of her life. When she was absolutely exhausted I gave her clit one last kiss. I moved up beside her, told her to raise her butt up and pulled my pillow out from under her. I curled up beside her. We just lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow. I got up and went into the bathroom, washed my hands and face, and wet a washcloth which I took to Amanda so she could clean up.

I lay back down on my side facing Amanda. She turned over on her side facing away from me. Then she surprised me by scooting back until she had her sexy little butt planted firmly in my lap. I put my arm around her letting my hand cup one of her perky, firm breasts. She did not need to wear a bra to support her luscious B cup breasts! We were both sound asleep in mere minutes.

When I woke up in the morning I looked at the clock on the night stand... it read 9:00AM. I was glad check out time wasn't until 11:00. We had neither one moved. We hadn't even pulled the covers up before we went to sleep.

I gave Amanda's breast a squeeze, which caused her to stir. It took her a couple of seconds to remember where she was. She scooted a little ways away from me, turned over so she was facing me, and pressed herself against me as tightly as she could, pressing those lovely breasts into my chest. Amanda planted a sensuous, lingering kiss on my lips.

She spoke. "Good morning! Will you join me in that over-sized shower in the bathroom?" She hopped out of bed. There was no shyness now!

I said. "It IS a good morning and I will absolutely join you!"

We soaped and washed each other absolutely everywhere. We got out of the shower and dried each other off. We shared some wonderful naked hugs and kisses. It was time we had to get dressed and out of the room before maid service came around. We got our things together and headed out to my truck. I opened her door then put her backpack and my suitcase in the back of the truck. We got in and went to a waffle house for breakfast and ate leisurely as we talked.

(Yes, our baggage got stuck in the cab while we were in the restaurant.)

She hesitated as she started to get in, pulled my business card out of her back pocket, handed it to me and said. "I would not want my mom to find this and want to know just how did I happen to have it!"

I stopped at a station to fill my tank which would take me all the way home and so we could hit the restrooms. We were off down the interstate with her snuggled as tightly to me as she could. I had my arm around her shoulder again cupping one of those wonderful, perky breasts in my hand. I was happy that my truck had a bench seat! We talked as I drove and too soon we were getting off the interstate heading towards her apartment building. r"

https://www.trafiklab.se/projekt/gusuputi

http://tale-of-tales.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=52062

http://site-2759837-5657-5910.mystrikingly.com/

https://miduqoxi.no.comunidades.net/

https://seesaawiki.jp/xonoxovu/d/%a5%c8%a5%c3%a5%d7%a5%da%a1%bc%a5%b8

https://onlyfans.com/u50738154

https://about.me/denishakuster

https://www.yumpu.com/user/pentuvara

https://medium.com/@pentuvara/bessie-joske-4d853722efa0

https://redadn.es/pefuciri/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Paradise island Pt. 02

An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03